6 Easy Steps to Consigning With Us!
Step 1: Register to Consign
The first 500 people to register and pay the $15 registration
have a consignor spot for our Fall Event! Before you register please read items we take, consignor drop off and pickup information.Registration for Consignors goes LIVE mid June
Pickup for unsold items is Monday March 28th 3-6 pm only
Step 2: Price & Tag Your Items
Step 3: Drop Your Items Off at the Sale
Step 4: Work a Volunteer Shift (optional )
We would love for you to Volunteer with US! We have volunteer/team member options starting March 18th- March 28th
The more you volunteer the Earlier you get to shop the GOODIES!
Step 5: Shop the Sale
Consignor Shop time is Tuesday March 22nd 5 pm for consignors and 7:30 pm for guest
Please remember at all of our presales are a kid/baby free shop time.
Kids are welcome once we open to the Community
Open to the Community starting Thursday March 24th-26th 3216 Long hollow Pike Hendersonville, Tn. 37075
Step 6: Pick up Your Unsold Items
You will pick up all of your unsold items on Monday March 28th 3-6 pm unless you have chosen to donate your items. Anything not picked up by 6:15 Monday March 28th will be donated with no exceptions. We will be moved out of the building by 10 pm that evening and donate picks up at 6:30 pm
CLOTHING BRANDS NOT ACCEPTED effective November 10th 2019!
Child Of Mine
Fisher Price (clothing only)
Just a few Helpful Hints for tagging
Due to limited space you can only bring 250 of your VERY BEST items! If you are consigning at our Fall sale bring fall/winter Clothing… If you are consigning at our March sale bring spring/summer clothing
Hooked On Consignment Charges a $15 registration fee at the time of Registration via paypal or debit card. Consignor earns 70% of earnings. Sale receives 30% Registration is due when you register.
Please use white cardstock to print your tags. We only accept tags from the Hooked On Consignment
tagging link on our website! We use myconsignment manager tagging program
2. Use Safety Pins to pin your tags.
3. Tie shoes together. Please do not put them in baggies.
4. Clothing for our Fall/Winter sale in Sept. needs to be Fall and Winter clothing only. We will have a restock day on Wed March 24th. 11:30 a.m- 1:30 pm so if you don’t get everything tagged you can come back for a second drop off. We may be able to let you bring your restock items early so make sure to check your email once the sale begins. We will send a email out on Monday March 21st to let you know what items you can bring to restock. All items brought to restock need to be marked Yes for Discount.
5. Some of the best sellers are TOYS TOYS TOYS!! Rain Coats, American Girl,Dvds,legos,clothing,shoes, baby equipment CLOTHES CLOTHES CLOTHES
6. We will have a limit on clothing 18 months and under..We will only accept 40 items of size 18 mo and under per sex. We will NOT be accepting ,Diaper Bags, train tables, cribs,Purses, Back packs, NO breast Pumps,cribs, train tables, Maternity, Bedding, or any Kid Décor, no bottles, no used socks or underwear or Sporting equipment. We will also Do NOT be ACCEPT Junior clothing.
7. We will not accept Stuffed Animals,VHS tape. We will also not accept bags, bottles,breast pumps,diaper bags, maternity, junior clothing or home room decor, underwear, train table, cribs,no sporting equipment, or used pacis, no arts and crafts. NO BLANKETS or sheets. We will take puzzles that youcan see all the pieces.
We only take games and puzzles if they are new and sealed in the box.
If you have questions on items accepted please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop Off Information
BY appt only Saturday Sept 19th.,Sunday Sept. 20th and , ALL appts should be made through the tagging link. Allow 45 minutes for Check IN! If you are bringing a car seat, swing or large equipment you will need to fill out a form at drop off for us to attach to your item. This will be a new procedure for the upcoming Spring 2022 Sale!
Hooked On Consignment Charges a $15 non refundable consignor fee! Consignor split is
70/30! We have team member opportunities available to get a higher percentage Checks will be mailed by Wed March 30th 2021
Click on the link below and you will put in your info to receive a consignor number. Pay $15 registration fee upfront to secure your consignor spot. You will need to pick a check in time once you register. If you do not complete registration by paying the $15 registration fee you are not guaranteed a consignor spot. A wait list will be formed but we can not guarantee you will get in.
After you register to consign make sure to write down your userid and password. You will need this info everytime you sign in to enter tags. I can help you access your userid but I do not have access to your password. You will also need to pay the $15 consignor fee via paypal within 24 hrs.
We will NOT be accepting Breast pumps,Adult items, purses, bags, diaper bags, Juniors, Maternity, Bedding or Home Decor,no stuffed animals, NO sporting equipment, train table, underwear, cribs,No BIG furniture, no chew toys etc. arts and crafts. The only Adult Clothing we take is WOMENS Matilda Jane. You can bring 5 costumes to the fall event. Please remember that we do not take clothing that is older than 5 years unless it is Matilda Jane,Vineyard Vines or other upscale brands.
Supplies: To get started you will need wire hangers,pins and white card stock. Hooked On Consignment Only accepts consignors who use the tagging program we provide for you to use. We do not take hand written tags. The tagging program will print 6 tags to one page of card stock once you have entered your items.
Small Toys: If you have toys that have small parts you will need to get some gallon zip lock baggies and clear box tape. Please do not send toys, games or other items with missing pieces unless you have noted on the tag. Please make sure all tags are and small parts are taped secure to items.
Clothing: Make sure to have all clothing washed and neatly hung. We do not take clothing that is 5 years or older. Make sure if you are tagging for our Spring sale you are tagging Spring Summer Clothing. If you are tagging for our Fall event you will tag fall/winter clothing. . If you want your clothing items to be someones First Choice make sure to hang them and have them looking nice and neat.
Toys: Clean all of your toys and make sure that batteries are working and all small pieces are accounted for. If you drop off items that do not have working batteries they will automatically go to Donate.
Usually you can price items at 1/3 to ¼ of what retail is. Go to consignmentmommies.com to find a Pricing Guide to help as a tool when you are pricing/tagging. Keep in mind that if you are emotionally tagging items you may be pricing them to high.
If you are deeply attached to an item you may want to wait until you are ready to let it go for a reasonable price.
We will not take items at drop off with stains, tears, pet hair, items without batteries or missing pieces. Please do not be offended if we send items back home with you as we are striving to have a sale with TOP quality items.