6 Easy Steps to Consigning With Us!
Step 1: Register to Consign
The first 500 people to register and pay the $15 registration
have a consignor spot for Spring 2019!
Step 2: Price & Tag Your Items
Step 3: Drop Your Items Off at the Sale
Step 4: Work a Volunteer Shift (optional )
We would love for you to Volunteer with US! We have volunteer options starting March 3rd-17th.
The more you volunteer the Earlier you get to shop the GOODIES!
Step 5: Shop the Sale
Shop March 9th-15th 3216 Long hollow Pike Hendersonville, Tn. 37075
Step 6: Pick up Your Unsold Items
You will pick up all of your unsold items on Sunday March 17th 1-4 p.m unless you have chosen to donate your items. Anything that is not picked up by 4:10 p.m. on March 17th will be donated.
Just a few Helpful Hints for tagging
Due to limited space you can only bring 250 of your VERY BEST items! Spring & Summer Clothing…
Hooked On Consignment Charges a $15 registration fee at the time of Registration via paypal or debit card. Consignor earns 70% of earnings. Sale receives 30%
Please use cardstock to print your tags.
2. Use Safety Pins to pin your tags.
3. Tie shoes together. Please do not put them in baggies.
4. We will be accepting Spring/Summer Clothing only at the Spring/Summer Hooked On Consignment Sale. You can bring light weight jackets. We will have a restock day on Mon March 11th from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. so if you don’t get everything tagged you can come back for a second drop off. If you are dropping off at restock day please remember to mark items for discount. ONLY bring items that are Spring/Summer clothing etc. We encourage you to let your items go YES for DISCOUNT! You get a full 9 days of opportunity for your items to sell.
5. Some of the best Spring sellers are TOYS TOYS TOYS!! Rain Coats, American Girl,Dvds,legos,clothing,shoes, CLOTHES CLOTHES CLOTHES
6. We will have a limit on clothing 18 months and under..We will only accept 40 items of size 18 mo and under per sex. We will NOT be accepting ,Diaper Bags, Purses, Back packs, NO breast Pumps,Maternity, Bedding, or any Kid Décor or Sporting equipment. We will also Do NOT be ACCEPT Junior clothing.
7. We will not accept Stuffed Animals,VHS tape. We will also not accept bags, diaper bags, maternity, junior clothing or home room decor, no sporting equipment, breast pumps or used pacis. If you have questions on items accepted please email email@example.com
8. Make sure to clean out those electronics some of our best sellers are Dvds, American Girl, Disney,xbox 360 games, and dvds.
If you have additional questions please please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop Off Information
BY appt only Sun. March 3rd, Mon March 4th and Tuesday March 5th ALL appts should be made through the tagging link. Allow 45 minutes for Check IN! If you are bringing a car seat, swing or large equipment you will need to fill out a form at drop off for us to attach to your item. This will be a new procedure for the upcoming SPRING 2019 Sale!
Hooked On Consignment Charges a $15 non refundable consignor fee! Consignor split is
70/30! We will have checks ready at pickup on Sunday March 17th 1-4 pm
Click on the link below and you will put in your info to receive a consignor number. Pay $15 registration fee upfront to secure your consignor spot. If you do not complete registration by paying the $15 registration fee you are not guaranteed a consignor spot. A wait list will be formed but we can not guarantee you will get in.
After you register to consign make sure to write down your userid and password. You will need this info everytime you sign in to enter tags. I can help you access your userid but I do not have access to your password. You will also need to pay the $15 consignor fee via paypal within 24 hrs.
We will NOT be accepting Breast pumps,Adult items, purses, bags, diaper bags, Juniors, Maternity, Bedding or Home Decor,no stuffed animals, NO sporting equipment, No BIG furniture, no chew toys etc. The only Adult Clothing we take is WOMENS Matilda Jane.
Supplies: To get started you will need hangers,pins and card stock. Hooked On Consignment Only accepts consignors who use the tagging program we provide for you to use. We do not take hand written tags. The tagging program will print 6 tags to one page of card stock once you have entered your items.
Small Toys: If you have toys that have small parts you will need to get some gallon zip lock baggies and tape. Please do not send toys, games or other items with missing pieces unless you have noted on the tag.
Clothing: Make sure to have all clothing washed and neatly hung. We do not take clothing that is 5 years or older. Make sure if you are tagging for our SPring sale you are tagging Spring/Winter CLothing. If you are tagging for our Fall event you will tag fall/winter clothing. If you want your clothing items to be someones First Choice make sure to hang them and have them looking nice and neat.
Toys: Clean all of your toys and make sure that batteries are working and all small pieces are accounted for. If you drop off items that do not have working batteries they will automatically go to Donate.
Usually you can price items at 1/3 to ¼ of what retail is. Go to consignmentmommies.com to find a Pricing Guide to help as a tool when you are pricing/tagging. Keep in mind that if you are emotionally tagging items you may be pricing them to high.
If you are deeply attached to an item you may want to wait until you are ready to let it go for a reasonable price.
We will not take items at drop off with stains, tears, pet hair, items without batteries or missing pieces. Please do not be offended if we send items back home with you as we are striving to have a sale with TOP quality items.