6 Easy Steps to Consigning With Us!
Step 1: Register to Consign
Step 2: Price & Tag Your Items
See section below for tips!
Step 3: Drop Your Items Off at the Sale
View schedule below!
Step 4: Work a Volunteer Shift (optional )
Step 5: Shop the Sale
Step 6: Pick up Your Unsold Items
You will pick up all of your unsold items on Sunday Sept. 24th 1-4 p.m unless you have chosen to donate your items. Anything that is not picked up by 4:00 p.m. on Sept. 24th will be donated.
Just a few Helpful Hints for tagging
Due to limited space you can only bring 250 of your VERY BEST items! Fall and Winter Clothing…
Hooked On Consignment Charges a $12 registration fee at the time of Registration via paypal or debit card. Consignor earns 70% of earnings. Sale receives 30%
Please use cardstock to print your tags.
2. Use Safety Pins to pin your tags.
3. Tie shoes together. Please do not put them in baggies.
4. We will be accepting Fall/Winter Clothing only at the Fall Hooked On Consignment Sale. You may bring short sleeve transitional polos for boys, khakis for boys. We will have a restock day on Mon Sept. 18th from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. so if you don’t get everything tagged you can come back for a second drop off. If you are dropping off at restock day please remember to mark items for discount. ONLY bring items that are Fall and Winter clothing etc.
5. Some of the best Fall sellers are TOYS TOYS TOYS!! Rain Coats, American Girl,Dvds,legos,clothing,shoes, CLOTHES CLOTHES CLOTHES
6. We will have a limit on clothing 18 months and under..We will only accept 40 items of size 18 mo and under per sex. We will not be accepting Maternity, Bedding, or any Kid Decor. We will NOT be accepting Junior clothing this year..
7. We will not accept Stuffed Animals,VHS tape. We will also not accept bags, diaper bags, maternity, junior clothing or home room decor. If you have questions on items accepted please email email@example.com
8. Make sure to clean out those electronics some of our best sellers are xbox 360 games, and dvds.
If you have additional questions please please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop Off Information
BY appt only March 5th, Monday March 6th and Tuesday March 7th ALL appts should be made through the tagging link.
Hooked On Consignment Charges a $12 non refundable consignor fee! Consignor split is
Click on the link below and you will put in your info to receive a consignor number. Pay $12 registration fee upfront to secure your consignor spot.
After you register to consign make sure to write down your userid and password. You will need this info everytime you sign in to enter tags. You will also need to pay the $12 consignor fee via paypal within 48 hrs.
We will NOT be accepting Adult, purses, bags, diaper bags, Juniors, Maternity, Bedding or Home Decor.
Supplies: To get started you will need hangers,pins and card stock.
Small Toys: If you have toys that have small parts you will need to get some gallon zip lock baggies and tape.
Clothing: Make sure to have all clothing washed and neatly hung. If you want your clothing items to be someones First Choice make sure to hang them and have them looking nice and neat.
Toys: Clean all of your toys and make sure that batteries are working and all small pieces are accounted for.
Usually you can price items at 1/3 to ¼ of what retail is. Go to consignmentmommies.com to find a Pricing Guide to help as a tool when you are pricing/tagging. Keep in mind that if you are emotionally tagging items you may be pricing them to high.
If you are deeply attached to an item you may want to wait until you are ready to let it go for a reasonable price.