6 Easy Steps to Consigning With Us!
NEW LOCATION at 162 Imperial Blvd. Hendersonville TN.
EARN 65% of sales if you consign with us with a option to earn a higher %!
Step 1: Register to Consign
The first 600 people to register and pay the $15 registration
have a consignor spot for our Fall or Spring Event! Before you register please read items we take, consignor drop off and pickup information.
Pickup for unsold items is Friday March 10th 4-6:30 pm only
Consignors earn 65% of sales
Step 2: Price & Tag Your Items
Step 3: Drop Your Items Off at the Sale
Step 4: Work a Volunteer Shift (optional )
We would love for you to Volunteer with US! We have volunteer/team member options starting March 4th-10th
The more you volunteer the Earlier you get to shop the GOODIES!
Step 5: Shop the Sale
Consignor Shop time is Monday March 6th 5 pm for consignors and 7:45 pm for guest we will also have a limited number of $20 tickets available for the 7:45 pm shop time.
Please remember at all of our presales are a kid/baby free shop time.
Kids are welcome once we open to the Community
Open to the Community starting Tues March 7th-9th 162 Imperial Blvd. Hendersonville, Tn. 37075
Step 6: Pick up Your Unsold Items
You will pick up all of your unsold items on Friday March 10th 4-^;30 pm unless you have chosen to donate your items. Anything not picked up by 6:45 pm Friday March 10th will be donated with no exceptions. We will be moved out of the building by 10 pm that evening and donate picks up at 7 pm
CLOTHING BRANDS NOT ACCEPTED effective November 10th 2019!
Child Of Mine
Fisher Price (clothing only)
Just a few Helpful Hints for tagging
Due to limited space you can only bring 250 of your VERY BEST items! If you are consigning at our Fall sale bring fall/winter Clothing… If you are consigning at our March sale bring spring/summer clothing
Hooked On Consignment Charges a $15 registration fee at the time of Registration via paypal or debit card. Consignor earns 65% of earnings. Sale receives 35% Registration is due when you register. Consignors have a opportunity to make a higher % in sales.
Please use white cardstock to print your tags. We only accept tags from the Hooked On Consignment
tagging link on our website! We use myconsignment manager tagging program
2. Use Safety Pins to pin your tags.
3. Tie shoes together. Please do not put them in baggies.
4. Clothing for our Fall/Winter sale in August. needs to be Fall and Winter clothing only. Clothing for our Spring sale needs to be Spring/Summer Clothing. We will take long sleeve button ups and another other clothing designated for Easter. We will have a restock day on Wed August 24th. 11:30 a.m- 1:30 pm so if you don’t get everything tagged you can come back for a second drop off. We may be able to let you bring your restock items early so make sure to check your email once the sale begins. We will send a email out on Monday August 22nd to let you know what items you can bring to restock. All items brought to restock need to be marked Yes for Discount.
5. Some of the best sellers are TOYS TOYS TOYS!! Rain Coats, American Girl,Dvds,legos,clothing,shoes, baby equipment CLOTHES CLOTHES CLOTHES
6. We will have a limit on clothing 18 months and under..We will only accept 40 items of size 18 mo and under per sex this means 40 tags so if you have a set of 2 pieces on a hanger with one tag this equals 1 hanging item. We will NOT be accepting ,Diaper Bags, train tables, cribs,Purses, Back packs, No arts and crafts,NO breast Pumps unless new and sealed,cribs, train tables, large furniture,Maternity, Bedding, or any Kid Décor, no bottles, no used socks or underwear or Sporting equipment. We also Do NOT be ACCEPT Junior clothing.
7. We will not accept Stuffed Animals,VHS tape. We will also not accept bags, bottles,breast pumps,diaper bags, maternity, junior clothing or home room decor, underwear, train table, cribs,no sporting equipment, or used pacis, no arts and crafts. NO BLANKETS or sheets.
We will only take large wooden style puzzles if we can see all pieces to count.
We only take games if they are new and sealed in the box.
We do not take tags from other sales. We do not want to confuse our shoppers on discount day.
If you have questions on items accepted please email email@example.com
Drop Off Information
BY appt only Friday March 4th and Saturday March 5th. ALL appts should be made through the tagging link. Allow 45 minutes for Check IN! If you are bringing a car seat, swing or large equipment you will need to fill out a form at drop off for us to attach to your item. NEW LOCATION at 162 Imperial Blvd. Hendersonville, Tn. 37075
RESTOCK is Tues March 7th 8 am-10 am only and we will send an email out on Monday March 6th let you know what sizes and items we can take at restock. We also ask that your items be marked yes for discount to drop off at restock. Sometimes we can not take any smaller sizes at restock.
Hooked On Consignment Charges a $15 non refundable consignor fee! Consignor split is
65/35! We have team member opportunities available to get a higher percentage We are doing E checks this time so PLEASE MAKE SURE your email is correct when you register.
Click on the link below and you will put in your info to receive a consignor number. Pay $15 registration fee upfront to secure your consignor spot. You will need to pick a check in time once you register. If you do not complete registration by paying the $15 registration fee you are not guaranteed a consignor spot. A wait list will be formed but we can not guarantee you will get in.
After you register to consign make sure to write down your userid and password. You will need this info everytime you sign in to enter tags. I can help you access your userid but I do not have access to your password. You will also need to pay the $15 consignor fee via paypal within 24 hrs.
We will NOT be accepting Breast pumps,Adult items, purses, bags, diaper bags, Juniors, Maternity, Bedding or Home Decor,no stuffed animals, NO sporting equipment, train table, underwear, cribs,No BIG furniture, no chew toys etc. arts and crafts. The only Adult Clothing we take is WOMENS Matilda Jane. You can bring 5 costumes to the fall event. Please remember that we do not take clothing that is older than 5 years unless it is Matilda Jane,Vineyard Vines or other upscale brands.
Supplies: To get started you will need wire hangers,pins and white card stock. Hooked On Consignment Only accepts consignors who use the tagging program we provide for you to use. We do not take hand written tags. The tagging program will print 6 tags to one page of card stock once you have entered your items.
Small Toys: If you have toys that have small parts you will need to get some gallon zip lock baggies and clear box tape. Please do not send toys, games or other items with missing pieces unless you have noted on the tag. Please make sure all tags are and small parts are taped secure to items.
Clothing: Make sure to have all clothing washed and neatly hung. We do not take clothing that is 5 years or older. Make sure if you are tagging for our Spring sale you are tagging Spring Summer Clothing. If you are tagging for our Fall event you will tag fall/winter clothing. . If you are tagging for our Spring/Summer sale please bring spring/summer clothing. If you want your clothing items to be someones First Choice make sure to hang them and have them looking nice and neat.
Toys: Clean all of your toys and make sure that batteries are working and all small pieces are accounted for. If you drop off items that do not have working batteries they will automatically go to Donate.
Usually you can price items at 1/3 to ¼ of what retail is. Go to consignmentmommies.com to find a Pricing Guide to help as a tool when you are pricing/tagging. Keep in mind that if you are emotionally tagging items you may be pricing them to high.
If you are deeply attached to an item you may want to wait until you are ready to let it go for a reasonable price.
We will not take items at drop off with stains, tears, pet hair, items without batteries or missing pieces. Please do not be offended if we send items back home with you as we are striving to have a sale with TOP quality items.